A Journey of Faith

Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Return to Joy

Ok, so I have been AWOL for a while. A lot has happened, and blogging has taken a back seat, but I have missed it... so here I am!

Soooooo... to catch up to things in my crazy little corner of the world...

I am in seminary! I have completed two years at one of the coolest places I have ever been and met soooo many people and learned soooo many things! I am constantly amazed at God's blessings on this journey. I was really worried about traveling to school (it's a long commute into a large-ish city and I am a country girl at heart!), worried about the coursework and worried that my eating disorder would rear its ugly head. I have been so thankful to see God's hand at work as I navigate all the things that come with being a seminarian with four kids, while learning to single parent and working two to three jobs. Let's just say that life is never dull!

SO.... I am hoping to start posting here once a week. My goal is to pick a song or movie or Scripture verse to write about.

It's good to be back, I missed this adventure of blogging and sharing my thoughts with anyone who is interested in reading them.

God bless!

Jen

No comments: