A Journey of Faith

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I have been thinking of doing a blog for a while, and decided to just go for it. I chose the title 'Choosing JOY' after talking to one of my favorite people this morning (hi Brandy). We were talking about how joy doesn't just always happen, sometimes, it is a choice we have to make. My goal is to blog about the little joys that are in my life (and some not so little ones), not only to provide entertainment for some poor unfortunate souls who find themselves with nothing to do but read my thoughts :), but to remind myself that even when the days are so full of 'to dos', I have so much to be thankful for . I hope that reading this site brightens your day, even if only for a minute.

GOD Bless!!!

ps... I should explain why the address to this blog is 'duckyblessings'. I have called my kids the 'baby ducks' for years. Once when my three oldest were 7, 4, and 2 they weren't following me home from the neighbors, so I told them how baby ducks follow the mama duck when she quacks, then proceded to waddle and quack (the fact that I was pregnant with number four helped the waddle look more authentic) and they all fell into line and followed me home!

No comments: