A Journey of Faith

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

I love this verse. I picture myself running thru heaven's streets, full of energy, breathing freely and without effort. I don't know if GOD meant this verse literally, but I like to think HE did. Just think, when we get to heaven, we will get a whole new body! One without blemishes, or defects, or illness, or injury. No cancer, no diabetes, no bum knee from that old injury, and for me... NO asthma. No having to decide if my lungs can handle that set of stairs, or if I can get away with not carrying my inhaler that day. No having to decide if the side effects of my asthma meds are worth the benefit I get from them. No worrying that something will bother my allergies, triggering an attack. I so look forward to the day when I can run and not be weary, walk and not feel faint.
*lol* I just got this mental picture of me challenging everyone to footraces...wooohoooo....wanna race?!?! :)

No comments: