A Journey of Faith

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I love my sweetie :)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13 4-7



I watched The Grace Card this morning. Very good movie, definately a tear-jerker. As I was watching it I couldn't help but think of my husband. One of the main charecters was a man who had lost a child, and had become bitter as a result. I am so incredibly lucky to have my husband. He is the most amazing man. He has an amazing faith, and is the most loving, loyal, honest, hardworking, funny, gentle, godly man. He has seen tragedy in his life, but has remained an upstanding man of charecter. I couldn't ask for a better man to share my life, and faith with. He challenges me to be a better person, and to be more than I think I can be. He never doubts me, he supports me in whatever I do, and he is just, well, amazing! I don't know what I did to deserve him, but GOD knew who I needed and put him in my life. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary this summer, and I love him more everyday.


LORD, thank YOU for my sweetie. He is more than a blessing, and I am honored to be his wife. Thank YOU for putting us together!

No comments: