A Journey of Faith

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My 'GOD moment' for today

I have been seeing GOD's workings in my life a lot lately, and today it was especially obvious that HE is right there with me. I had to have a lump checked, and I was very scared. On the way to the hospital I really started to panic, and couldn't get ahold of anyone on the cell phone, so I started doing the 'breath prayer'. If you don't know what that is, it goes like this: breathe in, saying (or thinking) whatever name for GOD you want to use. Breathe out, saying what you need. By the time I got to the hospital I was noticably calmer, and by the time I was having the test done, I felt calm and relaxed. I know it seems like a little thing, but I really felt like GOD was filling me up with HIS peace and strength. Thankfully, the results looked good, and in the words of the technitian, "nothing looked scary". I have to wait until my doctor's office reviews the report, and I may need more tests to be sure everything is ok, but GOD will get me through whatever I need to face, with HIS strength and peace.

Thank YOU GOD, for filling me yet again with Your strength and peace. Thank YOU too, showing me that YOU are always listening to my prayers, and answering them perfectly. In JESUS' name, Amen.

No comments: