A Journey of Faith

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Weaver's Hand













The Weaver's Hand (author Unknown)



My life is but a weaving, between my GOD and me.

I do not choose the colors, HE worketh steadily.

Ofttimes HE weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride,

Forget HE sees the upper, and I the underside.

Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly,

Will GOD unroll the canvas and explain the reason why.

The dark threads are as needful in the skillful Weaver's hand,

As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern HE has planned.



I made this box as a gift to JESUS for His birthday. It is a nice box. It's plaid (my favorite color... is too a color!!). I always joke about not wanting to leave my 'box'. Well, now I have no choice, I gave my box away :). I have to trust now that GOD is in control, HE has everything planned out. I just get the blessing of seeing where HE leads and how HE works in my life. The inside of this box is rather plain, you can't see the beauty of the design if you only look at the inside. It's not until you turn it over and look at all of it that the pattern shows. I know that personally, I can't wait to see what masterpiece the Weaver has made for my life!

No comments: